Blog to Another Baby

Same song, second verse. My second pregnancy resulted in a boy. I still need somewhere to write, and this blog is for thoughts, feelings, and observations regarding DS2.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Adenotonsillectomy scheduled

DS2 has surgery scheduled for Tuesday, May 10 to have his tonsils and adenoids removed, and to have tubes put in his ears. The ear tubes surprised me, but after some quick ear & hearing tests, and me remembering that he does pull and swat at his right ear a lot (especially when not feeling well), I agree that it will be helpful.

I'm just about out of paid leave at work again, so since this qualifies for FMLA, I am going to ask for "Shared Leave" which, if granted, would cover any FMLA time off and I wouldn't have to go without pay.

CEMM Your Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home