Blog to Another Baby

Same song, second verse. My second pregnancy resulted in a boy. I still need somewhere to write, and this blog is for thoughts, feelings, and observations regarding DS2.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Happy Birthday!

DS2 is 3 today!

Last night was our last time to nurse. I prepared him for several weeks that when he turned 3 he wouldn't nurse anymore. Last night I let him nurse until he said, "I'm all done." (Sometimes I have asked him to stop when I'm ready to stop.) He came into my room during the night and did ask to nurse, but he settle for cuddling fairly readily.

This morning he woke up with a big puffy right eye. I think it's from a bug bite, since he ended up sleeping on the floor by my bed. He also has a hot red bite on his leg, but both are getting better as the morning goes alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home