Blog to Another Baby

Same song, second verse. My second pregnancy resulted in a boy. I still need somewhere to write, and this blog is for thoughts, feelings, and observations regarding DS2.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 years old

DS2 turned 5 years old last week. It's amazing how much he has grown up and matured in the past few months. Most of his adventures and accomplishments are blogged about in one of my other blogs, but I thought his birthday post ought to be here.

Last night he had trouble falling asleep. He misses our old house. (We moved in February.) He also wishes that just our family lived together. (Grandpa lives with us now, in our new house.) I figured out last night that he probably just associates our old house with Grandpa not being here, so that's how it comes out. I have to help care for my dad, so sometimes I don't spend as much direct interaction with the boys as I used to. I'm sure that's what is causing his stress. I hope we can find a new normal that works for everyone soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home